2018 Ford Nationals Carlisle PA

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ken1939

ken1939
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:00 AM

Well some of you may know I have a XF Falcon Ute, that by August of this year will be one year of ownership.  Other than a rebuilt Carby that I put on it, touching up the wheel and rocker paint, its been pretty much a driver from day one.  I did a post about being at our local World of Wheels Car Show this past January, during the event I was approach by Ken Appell who is the Event Coordinator for the Ford Nationals in Carlisle PA.  Its about 3 hours east of me from Pittsburgh, but not exactly far as Gettysburg.  Needless to say I could not say no.  They only invite 11 vehicles for the Invitational and I felt honored to be included.  I did meet two Australians, one from SA and one Queensland.  Lots of looks and comments for sure.  I get to keep the banner over the Ute, however if you look close, they spelled Australian incorrect.

I am also including a link to a video that someone posted on move in day, referring to the Ute as Handsome. :)

DSCF1658.jpg

DSCF1657.jpg

DSCF1739.jpg

DSCF1997.jpg

#2 Outback Jack

Outback Jack
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts
  • State:WA
  • Car:XG Outback Ute

Posted 14 June 2018 - 04:31 PM

Thats soooo cool.
Mate I watched the vid and the ute does look schmicko!!!
To be commended.

How many people can say they had their Aussie XF ute in the display for a massive US Ford show?
Just you.

Awesome.

Sent from my GT-S7583T using Tapatalk

5f0679eb-c1e0-42e1-b938-f63b5cd59a98_zps

You Can't park that Holden in MY Driveway.......................This is Ford Country.

I had my Ute raised when everybody was lowering theirs so I could drive over shit.

A Country Ute need to actually be able to get over a speed hump... or it's no good for the farm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users