3 replies to this topic

#1 Stevesnz

Stevesnz
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • State:NZ
  • Car:Ford falcon XM

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:03 PM

Hi all I'm trying to find a suitable brake upgrade for my 64 XM wagon wanting to convert to disks anyone have any suggestions? Much appreciated

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

#2 crazy2287

crazy2287
  • Administrator
  • 4903 posts
  • State:QLD
  • Car:Ford Falcon XF

Posted 08 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

Depending on your budget and what you'll be using the brakes for. I'm not familiar with that particular stub axle but you could check Hopper Stoppers.

"Your X has a red book value of 50 cents - but you still love her and can't bear the thought of the 1000+ hours of restoration... being taken by some thoughtless knob who carelessly shits on your world... The value is to the owner." - XFEvil

#3 Stevesnz

Stevesnz
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • State:NZ
  • Car:Ford falcon XM

Posted 09 May 2018 - 05:30 PM

Hi thanks yea I think the 65xp falcon came with factory discs as an option but are as rear as hens teeth

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

#4 crazy2287

crazy2287
  • Administrator
  • 4903 posts
  • State:QLD
  • Car:Ford Falcon XF

Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:37 PM

Well, if you have the money, Look at Willwood and you should be able to match up a setup to a mustang stub axle for your car. Expect about $3-4k for a performance package however.

"Your X has a red book value of 50 cents - but you still love her and can't bear the thought of the 1000+ hours of restoration... being taken by some thoughtless knob who carelessly shits on your world... The value is to the owner." - XFEvil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users