1 reply to this topic

#1 gopherthekypreo

gopherthekypreo
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • State:NSW
  • Car:Ford xf falcon

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:58 AM

hey guys just after some opinions on some upgrades which im trying to work out for my 351 cleveland. My rear main seal has gone so thought since motors coming out may aswell upgrade the engine currently is very mildly worked and hoping to get a bit more out of it. Bottom end is basically standard but im just thinking of doing top end with some 2v edelbrock performer rpm alloy cylinder heads 61629 and a comp cams magnum 294S. Intake manifold abd carbs im thinking of going and redline tunnel ram to suit the 2v heads and a couple 465 holleys on top. Ignition im running a full msd set up with 6al 2 box and behind the motor is a toploader and for diff 9 inch with 4:11. Only other thing im thinking is fuel setup to replace to standard pump with a robbmc pn1020 mechanical pump holley reg and fuel cell in the boot and changing fuel line up to 1/2 inch. Still research and thought id ask for some opinions if im on the right track or anyone has a similar setup to give us a hand to work it out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 BGBLOK

BGBLOK
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • State:WA
  • Car:XY and XD ute

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:11 PM

Matt over here in WA that builds lot of high performance heads for the TCM and other group cars showed us how much work he has to put into these heads to get them right, I personally wouldn't touch them. You do know where they're made don't you?.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users