New random chit chat thread

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#1 NiceXF

NiceXF
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

Well, due to the lack of objections, here's the new random chit chat thread. Post whatever you want to.

Today I pulled down some walls in the unit to put new ones up tomorrow.

#2 nstg8a

nstg8a
  • Administrator
  • 8554 posts
  • State:QLD
  • Car:au.

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:32 PM

I checked out a possible new project car today, was a true minter. Could be back in a xf sooner than I thought lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 NiceXF

NiceXF
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:46 PM

Wow, I feel special. I haven't even got 20 posts on this forum, and I've got a thread stickied😤

#4 nstg8a

nstg8a
  • Administrator
  • 8554 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 09:53 PM

Indeed, but if it doesn't get used then I will un sticky it, and it will disappear into 2nd page oblivion....

Speaking of chit chats, I'm getting hungry.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 NiceXF

NiceXF
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:09 PM

I'm always hungry, no difference there. Now ask I need to do is decide what to eat😃

#6 n00bus m@x1mus

n00bus m@x1mus
  • Administrator
  • 13324 posts
  • Car:XE Ute

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:54 PM

Had our end of year breakup bbq for the local car club tonight. Took the sled down for the boys to have a ride around on and made for lols. Good turn out, over 60 members showed and around 30+ cars if various make and finish, made for a top arvo.

Sig01.jpg

n00bus Ute Build: Click Here

#7 nstg8a

nstg8a
  • Administrator
  • 8554 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:46 AM

Gotta go check out our storage unit soon, they've had no power since the big storm the other day, so we don't know if there's any damage yet. Fun times.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 Outback Jack

Outback Jack
  • PipPipPip
  • 1117 posts
  • State:WA
  • Car:XG Outback Ute

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:21 AM

Still moving house 3 days left till have to be out, backs shot and after a week of moving shit, pretty much over it. LOL

Only got to clean a bit more, grab me fish, ride on mower and do a tip run and that is it....... Then have a break and start sorting out the new place.... Dagnabbit!!

Most importantly spare Outback is here , safe and sound.

Oh, and big Thanks to me 'mates' who I always seem to help for free, then when I move house, they all disappear, no calls , no texts.

Did the whole lot myself guys, so don't bother catching up anymore, don't need shit friends.

Thanks to the kind neighbours at the new place for helping me unload me truck, and get me ute off the car trailer, much appreciated.

Always welcome at my place for a beer or a coffee, and if ya need ANYTHING and I can possibly help, just say the word.

Jack.

5f0679eb-c1e0-42e1-b938-f63b5cd59a98_zps

You Can't park that Holden in MY Driveway.......................This is Ford Country.

I had my Ute raised when everybody was lowering theirs so I could drive over shit.

A Country Ute need to actually be able to get over a speed hump... or it's no good for the farm.

#9 n00bus m@x1mus

n00bus m@x1mus
  • Administrator
  • 13324 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 09:28 AM

Well done Jack, yeah leave them shit friends behind, dont give them your new address LOL

Sig01.jpg

#10 nstg8a

nstg8a
  • Administrator
  • 8554 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 12:28 PM

Yep I think we've all had those mates lol
Posted ImagePosted Image

#11 NiceXF

NiceXF
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:07 PM

Well, used to......

#12 n00bus m@x1mus

n00bus m@x1mus
  • Administrator
  • 13324 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 10:56 PM

SO i get an email back from a job i applied for a few weeks back, they want me to complete an online psychometric assessment.... and ive got one shot at passing....

This sounds scary LOL

Sig01.jpg

#13 n00bus m@x1mus

n00bus m@x1mus
  • Administrator
  • 13324 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:26 AM

Well... think i failed that one LOL
18 questions in 20 mins and they are worded in the most rediculous way possible. Only answered 12 of them and skipped thru about 2 or 3 just so i didnt waste time on questions i had no hope of fathoming the answer in the 30 secs i had to complete (which is classed as a wrong answer :( )
Safe to say no one applying for this job would get 100% LOL

Sig01.jpg

#14 AVATAR

• PipPipPip
  • 4066 posts
  • Car:XD 351

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:37 AM

I picked up a bike guys..Venox ( in black) in black. These a cool as and awesome bang for buck for lams bike. Never thought I'd own a bike but last year or so the itch became a scratch.
" She’s the ducks guts Max – you can shut the gate on this one."
XSERIES Kings of the streets!

#15 NiceXF

NiceXF
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:03 PM

18 questions in 20 mins and they are worded in the most rediculous way possible. Only answered 12 of them and skipped thru about 2 or 3 just so i didnt waste time on questions i had no hope of fathoming the answer in the 30 secs i had to complete (which is classed as a wrong answer :( )

Was this a generic test, or one specific to the company?

#16 FREE.51

FREE.51
  • PipPipPip
  • 918 posts
  • State:VIC
  • Car:ZL, FD LTD

Posted 02 December 2014 - 01:26 PM

"Man & Machine" is coming to GO on dec 16 just watched the last episode of season 2 last night on ch 74 it's not a bad show featuring lots of Aussie/American muscle/racecars. I wonder when his xy is gonna be finished, he's been goin on about it since he used to host "Gasolene".

#17 nstg8a

nstg8a
  • Administrator
  • 8554 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

I picked up a bike guys..Venox ( in black) in black. These a cool as and awesome bang for buck for lams bike. Never thought I'd own a bike but last year or so the itch became a scratch.

Is that a kymco don? I don't think il buy another 'budget' brand bike. My Hyosung is doing my head in lol. Soo there will be nothing left of the factory wiring, il have retired nearly the whole damn thing chasing charging dramas.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 AVATAR

• PipPipPip
  • 4066 posts
  • Car:XD 351

Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:08 AM

Yep kymco. They built engines for Honda and BMW bikes and i have read only good things about them and the venox plus I like the styling of it.lots of good vids on YouTube of these bikes.

Had a look at the aquila hyusung ( they sound nasty!) but decided the venox was the go for me. My friend has a hyusung sports bike its 650cc or thereabouts, he has had no trouble in the 3 years he's owned it and rides it in all weather conditions.
" She’s the ducks guts Max – you can shut the gate on this one."
XSERIES Kings of the streets!

#19 NZ XD

NZ XD
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • State:NZ
  • Car:XD Falcon

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:07 AM

I just completed psychometric testing, I was told it's not whether you got it wrong or right, but how you used the time available and the answer you gave. More about the thought process....

There are questions I went "what the fark", but still passed.

You will do better than you think.

#20 nstg8a

nstg8a
  • Administrator
  • 8554 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 05:49 PM

Yep kymco. They built engines for Honda and BMW bikes and i have read only good things about them and the venox plus I like the styling of it.lots of good vids on YouTube of these bikes.
Had a look at the aquila hyusung ( they sound nasty!) but decided the venox was the go for me. My friend has a hyusung sports bike its 650cc or thereabouts, he has had no trouble in the 3 years he's owned it and rides it in all weather conditions.

Yeah mine is the gt650s, if it wasn't for charging gremlins it would be a good bike.

Goes bloody well for a lams bike, even better once derestricted.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users