• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 13989 posts
  • State:VIC
  • Car:82 LTD

Posted 01 October 2008 - 08:00 PM

pm me maybe instead lol

um vin, engine no,

can also use original number plates if u have them, havent done the ford one yet only holden so not exactly sure what but the more info the merrier

#42 djjase

djjase
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Car:XF Ute 351, 9"

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:01 PM

what was this one called?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by djjase, 25 December 2008 - 01:04 PM.

#43 THE D

THE D
  • PipPipPip
  • 2046 posts
  • Car:XD Ute, XD Sedan, Hilux

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:14 PM

Hey there, there is actually a dude on eBay selling the Millionth edition XD Falcon!!
http://cgi.ebay.com....1QQcmdZViewItem

#44 stout250

stout250
  • PipPipPip
  • 2464 posts
  • Car:HJ60 Landcruiser

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

Hmmm its not really that special... i think there was a run of "anniversary" falcons. i think the millionth ford falcon made was a white xd station wagon... its now a show car i believe...

#45 THE D

THE D
  • PipPipPip
  • 2046 posts
  • Car:XD Ute, XD Sedan, Hilux

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:27 PM

Hey stout250. the Millionth XD is actually a sedan with 4.1L
http://cgi.ebay.com....1QQcmdZViewItem

#46 stout250

stout250
  • PipPipPip
  • 2464 posts
  • Car:HJ60 Landcruiser

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:30 PM

fair enough, read a article a while back- a couple bought it to take on ford cruises, originally cleaned it up, but when they researched the vin code found out it was the magic build number- last i herd it was being fully restored...

#47 compact351

compact351
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Car:1982 esp

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:44 AM

guys i think there was a handfull xe esp convertables built aswell

#48 sladdo

sladdo
  • PipPipPip
  • 1798 posts
  • Car:Ford XF S

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:38 PM

Ive personally been in a millionth edition XD....had to break into it for an old guy & got a lift back to work in it....I told him if he ever wants to sell it come ot my work & ask for me lol.

I think this sort of **** is more for full tech Asian cars whose Engine Managements can launch nuclear weapons and such

Add me on Facebook!

#49 BIGCAV

BIGCAV
  • Platinum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 13989 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 07:49 PM

guys i think there was a handfull xe esp convertables built aswell

havent seen any official/original convertibles, plenty of custom ones done priveatly tho

there were i think 5 2 door dealer made esp's tho

#50 Guest_tonictim_*

Guest_tonictim_*

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:48 PM

i know its hard, as there would be limited documentation on these special models, but how bout putiing a photo or concept drawing of each edition on the thread. cause some of these i never heard of, let alone seen.

#51 svo377

svo377
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:55 AM

yeah was as far as i was aware a 1 of build for the motor show.

also spoke to mick webb the other day about his svo xf panel vans and utes. ill find out what he said again and post it later

can you post up what he said aways wondered how the SVO operation worked were they sold in ford show rooms ect or all aftermarket stuff?? seen a svo fairlane up a ballarat swap meet "nice"

jak

#52 ckjag

ckjag
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 05:40 PM

Hey guys this dont have much to do special models but does anyone remember the xe-xf HO TO GO that street machine done up. Ive seen the car a couple of years ago in a shed in mint condition..........and the same guy has got a red AIT ESP as well just sitting in his shed.

#53 Steve Mcqueen

Steve Mcqueen
  • xFalcon Event Rep
  • PipPipPip
  • 12027 posts
  • State:NSW
  • Car:XF Falcon sedan

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:26 PM

Sure do remember "one ho to go" It was a XE ESP with the later XF front end put on it. So you say you seen it a couple of years ago in mint condition? Thats great news I thought it was a sexy lookin ride.
Do you live close by to where you seen it? If so do drop by there and tell the owner we would love to have them on board as a member.

#54 BIGCAV

BIGCAV
  • Platinum Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 13989 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:59 PM

can you post up what he said aways wondered how the SVO operation worked were they sold in ford show rooms ect or all aftermarket stuff?? seen a svo fairlane up a ballarat swap meet "nice"

jak

aww crap sorry i missed this mate, iv lost that email ages and ages ago mate.

the main bits were they mentioned that there were approximatly 300 made, numbers wernt accurately logged.

i think i posted a bit more in one of nighthawks thread

#55 ckjag

ckjag
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 05:28 PM

Sure do remember "one ho to go" It was a XE ESP with the later XF front end put on it. So you say you seen it a couple of years ago in mint condition? Thats great news I thought it was a sexy lookin ride.
Do you live close by to where you seen it? If so do drop by there and tell the owner we would love to have them on board as a member.

Yeah will do havent seen him for a while, when he showed me he told me to stay quiet on the where-abouts. I dont think that is has done 10000ks yet , the paint work doesnt even have a stone chip on it. The guy that won it couldnt get rego on it cause of there was no efi v8 back then so he sold it to the guy that i know. He told me that he would sell it to me if the price is right (need a lotto win )lol..........Here's the poster out of the mag..

#56 sladdo

sladdo
  • PipPipPip
  • 1798 posts
  • Car:Ford XF S

Posted 02 February 2009 - 06:29 PM

Does it still have those number plates plates??

Also does anyone know the where-abouts of some AWD XF or something that was made?

I think this sort of **** is more for full tech Asian cars whose Engine Managements can launch nuclear weapons and such

Add me on Facebook!

#57 ckjag

ckjag
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:36 AM

Does it still have those number plates plates??

Also does anyone know the where-abouts of some AWD XF or something that was made?

Nar mate it has SA plates on it......

#58 82zkford

82zkford
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Car:zl fairlane

Posted 04 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

Yeah will do havent seen him for a while, when he showed me he told me to stay quiet on the where-abouts. I dont think that is has done 10000ks yet , the paint work doesnt even have a stone chip on it. The guy that won it couldnt get rego on it cause of there was no efi v8 back then so he sold it to the guy that i know. He told me that he would sell it to me if the price is right (need a lotto win )lol..........Here's the poster out of the mag..

lol i have that car on a poster out of the 80's issue of street machine above my computer
Join the group: Nuts about Fairlanes

well, there is some high horsepower octopusses out there....

#59 WIKDAS351

WIKDAS351
  • PipPipPip
  • 2622 posts
  • Car:XD 5.8

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:30 PM

what was this one called?

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is called a "ghia promotional pack" made in galaxy blue or burgandy with the inserts on the electric seats done in the same colour as the car, you could say its a LTD in a short wheel base and only a hand full were made with the 351 clevo, very rare with a 351.

#60 Guest_Stumper_*

Guest_Stumper_*

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:50 PM

fair enough, read a article a while back- a couple bought it to take on ford cruises, originally cleaned it up, but when they researched the vin code found out it was the magic build number- last i herd it was being fully restored...

I think your right stout, I remember that article also but maybe the details are wrong but your memory of the article is correct.:hy:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users