n00bus m@x1mus
  • Administrator
  • 13324 posts
  • State:QLD
  • Car:XE Ute

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

Xfalcon.com under new moderation!

Posted Image

I would just like to take this opportunity to formally announce that we have a new moderation team at Xfalcon.... as we all would have seen the previous crew have all resigned following the exchange of ownership and the site has been without an admin/mod team for the past couple weeks.
So the new owner Jordanr has gathered a small handful of the remaining members to form a team of mods that will have the privilege of keeping things on track from day to day.

These members are crazy2287, XES, nstg8a and myself.... we are all seasoned members and have most likely conversed with most of you at some point in time... however we are also new to this kind of thing so we will try our hardest to fill the position as best as we can.

Please if there are any questions or comments about this matter do not hesitate to voice them here, we are all hoping we can help out with any issue that might arise in the future, and it will help out a great deal to have the support from the people that have contributed to the success of this forum over the many years.
If anything needs attending to please contact either of us via PM or simply click the 'report' link at the bottom of the relevant post and it will alert us promptly, the more support we can get from the xfalcon community the smoother this site will run so dont be afraid to ask if you need a hand with anything from changing the title of your build thread to kicking those annoying spammers out of the market place haha.

Thanks again

Clint.

Sig01.jpg

n00bus Ute Build: Click Here

#2 crazy2287

crazy2287
  • Administrator
  • 4913 posts
  • Car:Ford Falcon XF

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

Nice burnout =P
"Your X has a red book value of 50 cents - but you still love her and can't bear the thought of the 1000+ hours of restoration... being taken by some thoughtless knob who carelessly shits on your world... The value is to the owner." - XFEvil

#3 hendrixhc

hendrixhc
  • PipPipPip
  • 4352 posts
  • State:SA
  • Car:FGXXR8

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:13 AM

Good work guys. Sorry i didnt accept the position as dont have the time to commit to at the moment.

Best of luck!
HendrixHC 82 XEGL Falcon 351: 66 Mk1 Cortina: 03 BAXr6: 06 SY Territory: 05 Hayabusa

Posted Image

Project Thread : http://www.xfalcon.c...9834#post469834

#4 deankdx

deankdx
  • PipPipPip
  • 4165 posts
  • State:VIC
  • Car:XF ute sold

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:04 AM

got My vote good luck with the new role guys
as a website manager, you should all contact photobucket and tell them the site is supported by thousands of pics hosted on thier site, and to continue using thier product they better hurry up and fix it back to how easy it was...
thats about the only suggestion i have ;)

#5 n00bus m@x1mus

n00bus m@x1mus
  • Administrator
  • 13324 posts
  • Car:XE Ute

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:35 AM

Hey that's cool hendrixhc, I know it wasnt an easy descision to make and its going to take some real effort to fill the old teams shoes. Maybe later on mate when circumstances are better.

And deankdx I will send that email away this arv. Your right about it being a pita, updating my build thread last night was a mission that's for sure. It might be all glossy and stuff to appeal to all the new users but for the vast majority of us that use it in bulk its a real mind asplosion to navigate. I'm sure something can be done at there end to make it simpler for thr masses

Sig01.jpg

n00bus Ute Build: Click Here

#6 deankdx

deankdx
  • PipPipPip
  • 4165 posts
  • Car:XF ute sold

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hey that's cool hendrixhc, I know it wasnt an easy descision to make and its going to take some real effort to fill the old teams shoes. Maybe later on mate when circumstances are better.

And deankdx I will send that email away this arv. Your right about it being a pita, updating my build thread last night was a mission that's for sure. It might be all glossy and stuff to appeal to all the new users but for the vast majority of us that use it in bulk its a real mind asplosion to navigate. I'm sure something can be done at there end to make it simpler for thr masses

all someone has to do to make a better photobucket is to make it how it used to be and call it "THE SIMPLE PIC HOST SITE" and bam.. instant 20 million world wide users, add supported = instant millionaire..
if anyone does it.. give me a cut for the idea, k thanks

#7 Gav

Gav
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Car:XF Spack x 2, EB Spack, EF XR6

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Good choice on mods....I've been here for years...although my post count may not reflect that and have to say each of the guys listed project as knowledgable, credible and more than capable of filling the recently vacated mods "boots"...

Watch me stuff a 4litre into an XF! : http://www.xfalcon.c...-Red-XF-Project

#8 Polson_XF

Polson_XF
  • PipPipPip
  • 2435 posts
  • Car:XF Ute, Concerto

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

Congrats guys, I'm sure you're all more than capable.

Must say I agree with Dean about photo bucket,ive figured out how to use the new one but I don't like it.

XF Falcon Ute Budget Project

Posted Image

Respray! - ✘ happening, panel by panel

Cleveland 302 V8 - ✘ being built

The old man's '68 XT Fairmont - 289 Windsor

#9 bros.R

bros.R
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Car:fords

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:31 PM

congratulations to the new team. im sure xfalcon will remain a quality site for us all to frequent with your help. well done lads!
project XD fairmont - blow through turbo xflow
project datsun 1200 ute

#10 themrltd

themrltd
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Car:See Interests!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:22 PM

congrats guys, it is sad to see the others go but as sad as it is (and no offense) but the show must go on! you guys will learn as time goes on and we, the member are here to support yas!
My excuse is cars keep getting dumped in my driveway, keys in them, engine running!!
If only she'd believe me!! Posted Image

AU X-Cop, EF Fairmont Turbs, FC 5Sp, FC, FDx2, FE, DAII, DC 5Sp, XD Fairmont Wagon, XF Fairmont Wagon, XF LTD Ute, ZH Marquis, XA Fairmont, XC Coupe, XY, XW, XD ESP, XE ESP, XF SPac, XT 2Door, ZJ Fairlane, 1934 3 Window Coupe, NC 6L 6Sp, 2004 Ford Lincoln Town Car, 1941 Ford 5 Window, 1967 Ford Mustang. And thats just the Fords anyway

AND THATS WHY THEY CALL ME 'MR LTD' (gromet88 on the 'other' site)

Got an LTD to sell, or parts? Flip me a line!

#11 nstg8a

nstg8a
  • Administrator
  • 8554 posts
  • Car:au.

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:03 PM

Thanks for posting this Clint, I'm looking forward to giving this a crack.

Just on a personal note, I'm currently laid up in a Melbourne hospital, had surgery today, and having more on Wednesday, so il be a bit quiet for a few days. Docs don't want me flying until after the Easter break so I won't be back in brisvegas until mid next week.

Sooo, while that means I have plenty of time to annoy the crap out of everyone on here while I'm bored lying in bed, I only have my ipad with me, so I don't know yet how much I can do on here without a proper connection.

But any questions feel free to ask, and il do the best I can to sort any issues,

James.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 JGP

JGP
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Car:XD

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:09 PM

Well done gents
-BF2 XR6T 300+rwkw,Leather,premo sound. Plazmaman IC + hot & cold side,Walbro fuel pump,F6 intake, DBA T3 & EBC red all round,Whiteline sway bars, nolathane bushes, 100 cell cat,deka 60 injectors
-81 XD s pack,4.1
-2005 territory ghia

#13 themrltd

themrltd
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Car:See Interests!

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

Thanks for posting this Clint, I'm looking forward to giving this a crack.

Just on a personal note, I'm currently laid up in a Melbourne hospital, had surgery today, and having more on Wednesday, so il be a bit quiet for a few days. Docs don't want me flying until after the Easter break so I won't be back in brisvegas until mid next week.

Sooo, while that means I have plenty of time to annoy the crap out of everyone on here while I'm bored lying in bed, I only have my ipad with me, so I don't know yet how much I can do on here without a proper connection.

But any questions feel free to ask, and il do the best I can to sort any issues,

James.

ah the hospital run
My excuse is cars keep getting dumped in my driveway, keys in them, engine running!!
If only she'd believe me!! Posted Image

AU X-Cop, EF Fairmont Turbs, FC 5Sp, FC, FDx2, FE, DAII, DC 5Sp, XD Fairmont Wagon, XF Fairmont Wagon, XF LTD Ute, ZH Marquis, XA Fairmont, XC Coupe, XY, XW, XD ESP, XE ESP, XF SPac, XT 2Door, ZJ Fairlane, 1934 3 Window Coupe, NC 6L 6Sp, 2004 Ford Lincoln Town Car, 1941 Ford 5 Window, 1967 Ford Mustang. And thats just the Fords anyway

AND THATS WHY THEY CALL ME 'MR LTD' (gromet88 on the 'other' site)

Got an LTD to sell, or parts? Flip me a line!

#14 gspecZL

gspecZL
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Car:ZH,ZL fairlanes

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:43 PM

wonder if your in my hospital Nstg8a?

Good to see the new mod team i was wondering what would happen. Good luck guys.

#15 Gav

Gav
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:47 AM

wonder if your in my hospital Nstg8a?

Good to see the new mod team i was wondering what would happen. Good luck guys.

Or mine......

#16 nstg8a

nstg8a
  • Administrator
  • 8554 posts
  • Car:au.

Posted 26 March 2013 - 09:24 AM

Lol I'm in the alfred
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 gspecZL

gspecZL
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Car:ZH,ZL fairlanes

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

No i dont own that one (or any). Hope your ok mate.

#18 Campo81

Campo81
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Car:1987 XF Falcon

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:22 PM

I don't post a whole lot but good luck guys, seems xfalcon is a bit dead lately which is a bit sad but I'm sure we will get it back to how it was :)

#19 Gav

Gav
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:47 PM

Lol I'm in the alfred

That's where I work.......

#20 nstg8a

nstg8a
  • Administrator