Sovereign Edition XB 500 Sovereign Edition

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wasn't me

wasn't me
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:41 AM

Hi i have recently purchased a 1974 Ford XB Falcon 500 sedan. I was told by the previous owner that it was a sovereign edition.
I have searched Hi and low and can not find any information on the subject other than it was limited edition based on the 500 sedan. I was wondering if any of you had ever heard of a sovereign edition before or know of someone who might.

I have been able to find some cars for sale listed as a sovereign edition but not much else. any help would be greatly appreciated.

here is the carAttached File  3.jpg   178.73KB   15 downloads

#2 XC 302

XC 302
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

Ring 13 FORD , they will shed some light on how it left the factory ,and if not a factory option itll be dealer fitted,like McLeod ford horn cars
The dealers done some wacky things back then to individualise the cars to buyers tastes

#3 wasn't me

wasn't me
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:50 PM

13FORD didn't know what it was and sadly the dealer retiell Ford wonthaggi no longer exist.

#4 Sovereign500

Sovereign500
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • State:VIC
  • Car:XB Falcon 500

Posted 25 November 2018 - 03:43 PM

I know this is an old thread but did you get a letter from ford? My letter has option 77

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sovereign Edition, XB, 500, Sovereign, Edition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users