My old Xf Falcon (trying to find it)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 reeceh

reeceh
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hey guys. Long story short i got an email from xfalcon today and totally forgot i was a member.

Back in 2008-2010 i use to own an immaculate xf falcon sedan. It was originally my grandpas. He use to only drive it twice a week, shopping and church. It was always garaged and being an ex taxi owner and operator it was a very very well looked after car. I totally regret selling it.

It had approximately 98000 kms on it when i got it and the odometer stopped working so i probaly only put another 30 000 kms on it.

I dont recall when however me and a mate took it to a all ford day on the northside of brisbane, and it got plenty of attention.

The car is a weird colour almost like a weird yellowy colour, it was an auto and it had full original vinyl interior.

So heres a few photos of the xf. I sold to a guy who i think was from beaudesert way. Id like to see what hes done to it, if anything at all. Pictures would be fine of its current state. It was in such great condition, although i think the auto might have been on its way out.

So in short id love to see if its still out and about..

Thanks guys

Attached Files

#2 FREE.51

FREE.51
  • PipPipPip
  • 918 posts
  • State:VIC
  • Car:ZL, FD LTD

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

That is immaculate

#3 OXF - 085

OXF - 085
  • PipPipPip
  • 1582 posts
  • State:TAS
  • Car:EL, XF, XC

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Looks like Inca Yellow code "2"

Do you have anymore pics? thats mint!

#4 reeceh

reeceh
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:28 PM

Long time no see! Anyone seen this around?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users